Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20th 2014

Now I'm not really sure how to do this but I mean as long ad I try I can get somewhere in life.
I've never really been down a road where I didn't know where I would end up, usually I always have had a destination in mind. I can't seem to remember the last time I actually enjoyed the presence of people. Well I shouldn't say people but maybe certain attitudes. Teachers, parents, friends, best friends. All have these personas as great or inspirational humans. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. People need to allow others to make their own assumptions. Not depend on the ones our ancestors created for us. Let's just set aside the fact that we don't get a choice of who we grow up with it or the environment we are always around or he fact that we are forced to listen to our parents, professors or we are forced to listen to people yelling at us or making fun of us. I know I have a huge life ahead of me and all but as of right now I really hope that things stop getting worse and just start getting better. Because I'm sick and tired of this bullshit world of life that everyone says I'd unfair. Does anyone even consider that we can change the world? Make it different for future generations. Actually screw future generations, all they are for is technology and using social media. I'm afraid they font even know how yo walk over to someone's house, knock on their door and see if they are home to play or hangout. Pisses me off how much they take for granted. Not only them but my generation too. Sadly hanging out with just one person nowadays is boring and they only sit in a room and are glued to their phone or literally attached to a wall because their phone is charging. Is it too much to ask for some simple one on one bonding time with one person where you actually physically talk and laugh and have a deep talk ? If there's one thing I would change about my childhood or even growing up right now I would change technology or just the way people see the world, how we can only talk through phones and not say hi in person. I really wish I could just talk to my friends or family about things but I don't truly have friends. I only have a dog to be on a legitimate level. I can talk to my dog and hangout with her and it's a grand time. We laugh, we dance. Sometimes I have more fun with my dog than my colleagues. And I am not ashamed. I just really wish someone knew what I was talking about. But no one really does. I mean I have myself and that is really all I need but people need to understand where I am coming from. Oh well. Better luck next life time, maybe in 2020 people will realize how whack they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment